Excellent! Whether you’re attending the 140th Kentucky Derby and you’re already certain you want to attend again, or whether you’re watching the 2014 race live from your living room or in the local bar, you couldn’t have made a more wonderful decision!
Exactly a year from today, horse racing fans will congregate again at Churchill Downs to see the Run for the Roses raced for the 141st time and your missing it is not an option. So you need to learn how you can be in attendance and how you can get the best access. After all, if you’re going to attend the first race of the Triple Crown Series, you’ve got to have all the belles and whistles.
Cue the belles and whistles because Official 2015 Kentucky Derby Ticket Packages are your fix! Learn the benefits of booking your Kentucky Derby experience with Official Ticket Packages and see some of the things that are making the 2014 experience unforgettable!
Derby Experiences: The Official Experience Package Provider to Churchill Downs
There are a lot of perks that come from Derby Experiences being an Official Partner with Churchill Downs. For starters, you get your tickets direct from the source!
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that there is zero risk of broker or scalper integrity and your whole group will be seated together, pricing is fixed and not subject to market fluctuations, and you’ll receive early shipping so your tickets are in your hand well before the Derby.
Additionally, since Derby Experiences is the Official Ticket Package Provider, you’ll have access to private security entrances, exclusive hospitality areas, and celebrity meet and greets that are not available any other way.
Plus, ticket packages allow you to bundle together world class accommodations at some of Louisville’s most luxurious hotels and transportation.
In other words, booking Official Ticket Packages through Derby Experiences means that you have zero planning left to do for your trip to the 2015 Kentucky Derby – it is all taken care of so you can just arrive in Louisville and have the experience of a lifetime!
A Glimpse Inside the 2014 Kentucky Derby Experience
Want an idea of what it’s like to attend the Kentucky Derby with Derby Experiences? Take a look at what has been lined up for those attending the 2014 Kentucky Derby:
• Tickets and hospitality access to both the Kentucky Oaks and the Kentucky Derby
• Exclusive hospitality access with complimentary gourmet fare and open bars
• Meet and greets with celebrity jockeys, Chris McCarron and Pat Day
• Optional Invite to Fillies & Lilies Party featuring Wynonna Judd
• Private wagering facilities and restrooms
• Complimentary Kentucky Derby gift bag filled with Official products and merchandise
• Meet and greets with Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and Nichole Galicia, model and actress from Django Unchained
• Provided for transportation to and from all scheduled events
• Optional luxurious accommodations in Louisville
• VIP Fast Access passes that allow guests to skip lines
Does this sound like the Kentucky Derby experience you’re looking for? Then don’t wait! Get more information on how Derby Experiences can plan a trip for you and your group to the 2015 Kentucky Derby!
Meet celebrities, attend Official Kentucky Derby parties, and partake in the race festivities as a VIP! Because Derby Experiences is Churchill Down’s Official Partner, you’re not going to find this type of experience anywhere else.